This is the second joint meeting between this project and the participants of the ANR-MOST project: http://metaconc.stat.sinica.edu.tw/.The first took place in Paris from September 1st to September 2nd, 2016. The purpose of this meeting is to present recent research results of the participants of the two projects and discuss further joint collaborations. The meeting will start with a one-day tutorial which will be mainly geared towards students. Moreover, the meeting will be open to Taiwan’s local research community in Combinatorics (both students and researchers are welcome!).
Friday, October 27, 2017 to Sunday, October 29, 2017
Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao Tung University (NCTU)
1. October 27, 2017: Tutorial given by Michele Soria (Pierre and Marie Curie University) and Bernhard Gittenberger (Technical University of Vienna)
2. October 28-29, 2017: Workshop with approximately 10 talks
On-campus accommodation is limited; it’s more convenient but doesn’t include breakfast (however, there are many restaurants at NCTU’s campus). Off-campus accommodation, if further away from the campus, requires either a long walk or commuting by taxi (Hsinchu’s public transport system is less convenient). All off-campus places listed below can also be found on tripadvisor.
On-campus guest houses:
1. Guest house II $1,000/night; $200+ for double occupancy
2. Guest house III, $1,500 NTD/night; $200+ for double occupancy
1. Landis Inn Chuhu, $3,300 NTD/night, complimentary breakfast; 5-minute walk to NCTU (ca. 350m from the main gate)
2. Berkeley Hotel $1,800 NTD/night, complimentary breakfast, 20-minute (pleasant) walk to NCTU via the campus of the neighboring Tsing-Hua University